This year the Stache Pag is debuting a three tiered sponsorship structure to offer more ways for sponsors to reach the 20- to 50-year-old creative professionals that follow the Pag and raise more money for our charities. The Stache Pag is an exciting, quirky, and creative event in an otherwise quiet time of year that provides a comical outlet for Portland’s creative younger population.
The 2012 Stache Pag/Stache Film Fest Offers Sponsorships Levels:
- Logo and link on web site
- Logo on 144 T-Shirts
- Logo in Program (500 printed)
- Logo in Portland Phoenix Ad March 1, 2012
Tier Two – “The Distinguished Gentleman” – $200
- all of tier 1 plus
- Merchandise in swag bag given to all Contestants and VIP’s
- Logo on Posters
- Bigger Logo in Portland Phoenix Ad March 1, 2012
Tier Three – “Grizzled Action Movie Star Who Can Also Fix Cars” – $300
- Thanked during event by MC as “Founding Sponsor of Inaugural Stache Film Fest”
- Logo on all Promo Videos produced after your agreement
- Half page ad in program
These not doing it for you? We won’t hold your stache colors back.
Note: The Stache Pag/Stache Film Fest is a fundraiser for three great causes:
Northeast Historic Film (www.oldfilm.org)
Thanks for your interest in becoming a sponsor.